Friday 26 June 2009

Really teeny scraps and really big lengths

See???
Never throw any tiny bits away,because you can always use them ,this is my down fall,clearly,I have the teeniest scraps,but so ,so many,this pin cushion and more like it will be going into my Folksy shop this weekend,it is rude not to pass on the mini log cabin love



Then some super,super,fabric arrived by post this morning,yum,the "Ginger Tile" is many times more stunning than I thought it would be ,I plan a skirt from some of it,and hope the scraps will be big enough to log cabin.........

3 comments:

Leigh said...

Oooh that's so pretty! What is that top fabric, I love it!!!

Mummybuttons said...

Leigh it is called glimmer field study,IIRC it is a free spirit fabric,I had it on a Calyx and missed it so much

Ruth said...

May I ask what you use to fill the pincushion? Can you use rice or beans, or only fiberfill of sorts?
~Ruth Elizabeth